Michigan’s most productive wideout a season ago,Nike Air Max Classic BW Womens  Collins spent the practice calendar recovering from an undisclosed offseason procedure. He was able to participate in workouts but was kept off the football Nike Blazer Low Damen field.Collins declined to say what the Nike Air Max 95 Damen injury was Friday, only telling reporters that he’s back now and feeling healthy.“That’s all matters,” he said.Admittedly though, sitting Nike Air Max 270 Femme out the months of March and April put him behind when it came to the installation of Michigan’s new spread offense. First-time coordinator Josh Gattis spent that time without two of Nike Air Vapormax Femme his top returning receivers, Collins and Donovan Peoples-Jones, who also sat out spring with an undisclosed injury.All that missed time forced Collins Nike Air Max Thea Womens — who caught 38 passes for 632 yards and six touchdowns Nike Air Max 90 Womens during the 2018 season, averaging a team-high 48.62 yards per game — to play catch up.

“During the offseason and summer,Nike Internationalist Femme  I had a lot of time to go over the playbook, formations and stuff,” Collins said. “Camp started and it was the first time doing the offense. First day, it was kind of difficult to learn. But I’m Adidas Gazelle Mujer getting my groove now, I’m learning it and it’s going great.”The 6-foot-4, 222-pound Collins credits the summer with keeping him fine-tuned. Nike Air Presto FemmeHe was healthy enough to continue workouts and improve his conditioning, Nike Air Max 90 Damenall the while he did the best he can when it came to the playbook and memorization.After leaving workouts, Nike Air Max 95 Womens Collins would go into a makeshift classroom in Schembechler Hall and have graduate assistant Roy Roundtree, a former receiver at Michigan himself, shout plays Nike Air Max 1 Damen at him.

“And I’d write them on the board,” Nike Air Max 95 Womens Collins said. "That’s how I learned it and that’s what I’ve been doing the entire summer.“Not participating and learning a new Nike Dunk Sky High Womens offense, it’s kind of hard. Because the way I learn, I like to do it. But just watching it, it was like, ‘Alright.’”Collins will presumably have a major role in this new scheme, promoted as Nike Internationalist Dam no-huddle and more up-tempo than Michigan ran previously. Gattis came to Ann Arbor from Alabama, where he coached the wide receivers and worked Nike Air Max 270 Damen with Mike Locksley to coordinate the offense.The Black Knights have Nike Air Max 90 Damen Rosa the second-longest active win streak in the country at 10 games.